Niagara Tri-Max™ Series Faucet Aerator
The Niagara Tri-Max™ Series Faucet Aerator features three adjustable spray settings for optimal task performance and maximum water savings. The Tri-Max aerator produces a pressure-compensated stream that performs well at any water pressure. Simply twist the faucet aerator to match your desired task with three pressure-compensating flow rates: 0.5 Gallons Per Minute (GPM) flow rate for soaping, 1.0 GPM for washing and 1.5 GPM for a powerful rinse mode.
- Patented pressure compensating technology guarantees a consistent flow rate across a wide range of pressure.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body.
- Versatile and stylish connection that allows the threads to remain hidden on both male- and female-threaded faucet.
- Adjustable Spray? Yes
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 0.5 GPM to 1.5 GPM
- Where can I use this aerator? Kitchen or bathroom
- How much water can I save? 6,132 gallons annual savings at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM¹
- Certification: This product meets the EPA WaterSense criteria as certified by CSA Group
Non-stripping thread component (dual-thread connection) includes install key. Threaded inserts are removable to hide threads when installing with female connections.
- Where should I use this product? Kitchen or bathroom
- Female or male threaded? Dual threading for both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27 with removable threaded inserts to hide threads when installing with female connections)
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1 x 1 inches
For additional installation information, please visit the Niagara Tri-Max™️ Series Faucet Aerator Installation Guide.