HandiFoam Polyurethane Foam Sealant
HandiFoam® low-pressure, one-component, polyurethane foam sealant is a moisture-cured, multipurpose sealant designed to seal and fill small cracks and voids, creating a tight barrier against noise, moisture and air infiltration.
In the box
- 1 HandiFoam Polyurethane Foam Sealant 12-ounce can
- 1 Attached dispensing straw
- Moisture-cured, one-component polyurethane foam.
- Designed to seal and fill small gaps, cracks and voids.
- Creates a rigid, closed-cell barrier against drafts, noise, moisture and air infiltration.
- Comes complete with a straw foam applicator.
Common Product Uses
- Air sealing in attics
- Sealing insulation board joints
- Sealing can lights
- Sealing electrical outlets
Preparation for Use
The substrate must be clean, dry, and free of loose particles like grease or mold release agents.
Application of Foam
Attach the straw, shake well, invert the container, and begin dispensing. By activating the adapter lever carefully, the extrusion rate can be regulated.
Only use in well-ventilated areas. Wear protective glasses with side shields or goggles, nitrile gloves, and clothing that protects against dermal exposure.