Honeywell 70-Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with Wi-Fi Connectivity
Out of stock
This powerful dehumidifier for rooms up to 4,000 sq. ft. effectively removes up to 70 pints per day (50 pint 2019 DOE Standard)* of moisture from the air to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from mold and mildew. This ENERGY STAR® rated dehumidifier can even help extend the life of food by keeping the air dry (moisture removal depends on moisture condition and the size of your room). An ideal addition for larger basements, living rooms and storage rooms, the Honeywell Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier is compact but extremely powerful in removing moisture while using less energy than conventional dehumidifiers. The end result can potentially save you on future energy expenses.
*In June 2019, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure that takes various factors into account to generate a lower pint-size rating for dehumidifiers to indicate capacity compared to previous testing procedures.
In the box
- 1 Honeywell Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Guide
How it Works
When the dehumidifier is switched on, a fan pulls moisture-laden air into it where it passes through dehumidifying coils. These coils condense and remove moisture from the air, collecting it in the water tank. The dry air is then exhausted from the top vent of your dehumidifier into the room as dry, warm air.
Smart and Versatile
Wi-Fi enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands, the Honeywell Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier can be controlled from almost anywhere while Amazon Alexa connectivity invites the use of voice commands. You’ll be able to power on, shuffle through fan speeds and adjust humidity settings without the single touch of a button. A Smart Digital Humidistat will automatically activate dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. A 24-hour timer with a unique daily/weekly scheduling function can be pre-set using the Honeywell Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier App.
Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain
The use of a durable air filter assists in reducing dust. Cleaning this filter is as simple as placing it under a running faucet. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain your filter for optimal operation. You can also connect the drain tube (included) to the Continuous Drain Outlet for carefree, automatic drainage.
Peace of Mind from a Brand You can Trust
Since 2016, Honeywell Dehumidifiers have been rated top of their class by a U.S.-based product safety-testing agency. All Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by an extended five-year warranty.
Shielded from Spills
The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle and anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty. The water tank slides out, revealing a sculpted handle and a secure splash guard.
Product Specs and Installation
- 70 Pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE Standard) Energy Star qualified dehumidifier for 4,000 sq. ft.
- Wi-Fi connectivity with Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier App
- Smart digital humidistat control automatically activates based on pre-set room conditions
- Front loading bucket with handle and splash guards to avoid messy spills
- Full tank alert system with automatic shut-off
- 2 fan modes
- Versatile digital control with mirage display
- Washable dust filter and filter clean alert
- Heavy-duty handle can withstand up to 150 lbs.
- Easy mobility via smooth gliding wheels
- Cord winder encourages easy storage
- Continuous drain option
- Convenient auto-restart feature in the event of power outage
- Automatic defrost control
- 24-hour energy saving timer
- Auto restart mode w/ sleep mode
- Thermal overload and fuse protection
- R410A refrigerant
- Product warranty: 5 years
Please visit the Honeywell TP70AWKN Dehumidifier Manual for detailed set-up instructions.